Pangu8 1.1.0 Jailbreak Untethered iOS 8
1. Bundle latest Cydia for iOS8.
2. Optimize jailbreak process.
3. Fix an issue that may cause MobileSafari to crash on 64bit devices.
4. Fix an issue that causes iMessage/SMS to fail to send images.
5. Respring is not required anymore to make Substrate working.
6. Pangu APP now with some useful functions.
7. Add English support
Restore Function Integrated
We integrate restore in our new Pangu jailbreak, and it’s very easy to use. By selecting the firmware and click the restore button, Pangu will do the restore job for you. Even it’s possible to keep your personal data after restoring.
1. Preparations for jailbreak.
Please backup your device before using Pangu. Although we have successfully tested Pangu with a number of devices, we strongly suggest you backup your data via iTunes before jailbreak.
In order to increase the success rate, please switch your device to airplane mode, and disable passcode and “find my iPhone” functions in system setting.
2. Unable to jailbreak devices that are upgraded via OTA
The firmware upgraded via OTA affects Pangu 8 a lot and usually causes Pangu 8 to fail. If you have failed many times, please try to download the latest firmware and restore your iOS devices.
In addition, Pangu itself now provides a functionality to easily restore iOS devices and automatically complete the activation and jailbreak, through a simple one-click.
3. the warning of “Disk is almost full”.
This is because during the jailbreaking process, Pangu will write some important files into the system partition and lead to this warning. However, it will not affect your device. If Cydia is installed, it will re-adjust the system files on its first launch and then the warning would disappear.
4. DO NOT delete “com.apple.mobile.softwareupdated.plist” or disable the service.
DO NOT delete this file “com.apple.mobile.softwareupdated.plist” or disable the service. Otherwise, It will cause your devices unable to reboot.
5. Suggestions after several failed attempts
1. Please switch to the airplane mode, try again.
2. Please reboot both your iOS devices as well as your computer, and try again.
3. Please use the restore functionality in Pangu to restore your device, and try again.