After putting his hands back and having warned today to pass a guide that will allow you to install applications on your Android smartphone for free.
For this procedure, you must have a MicroSD inserted in the phone.
We will now explain step by step:
- Go to “Settings”> ”Applications” and check “Unknown Sources.” This will allow us to install the device, although not from the Market app.
- Now connect your phone to your PC as a way of choosing ”Disc Drive”, to be able to freely navigate through the folders on the SD.
- Enter the SD and insert any previously downloaded apk (to download theseapps cracked just write the name of the app on google and next ”apk cracked,” for example ”Angry Birds apk cracked,” or search on sites where you can find them, writing for example, “From where to download apk cracked”) into a folderof your choice.
- Now, after disconnecting the phone, go to market and install “appInstaller” or”Apps Installer”.
- Once launched the app, it will automatically search all the files. Apk present in your Micro SD card.
- Now you just need to click sull’apk you want to install and wait for it to finish the process, and you’re done!